True leadership excellence lies in embracing the unique perspectives and experiences of individuals from all backgrounds.
A leader who understands the importance of DEI can create a more diverse and inclusive workplace, drive positive change, and contribute to the long-term success of both individuals and the organization.
Our in-depth work helps leaders understand the strategic nature of inclusive leadership in order to maintain a competitive advantage and retain their best employees.
We partner with organizations who are committed to driving positive change.
Our work goes beyond concepts and models and engages participants through active learning, interactive discussions and dialogue, skill-building and action planning to drive meaningful change.
Some of our work in the DEI space include:
- Targeted programs that align with organizations DEI journey
- Focus Groups, Inclusive Engagement Surveys, DEI Design Strategy and Roadmaps
- Employee Engagement Surveys around Inclusive Workplaces
- Gender Focus Groups
- Marginalized Focused Groups
- Organizational audits to determine DEI Roadmap Development
- Board, Executive and Senior Leader Level
- Women and underrepresented Groups
- Director, Manager, Frontline and Operational leaders
Request a consultation with us today.
We look forward to meeting you.
WHO’S ALREADY DONE IT?
Request a Consultation
Our Leadership Development Consultants
|470 Granville St, Suite 532, Vancouver, BC V6C 1V5||604 899 4192
The Refinery Leadership Partners, Inc. © 2021. All rights reserved.