Refinery is looking for a full-time Program Coordinator (PC) to join our Client Success team in the Vancouver head office. The PC will, on behalf of their clients, ensure successful delivery of client-facing and in-house programs and events anywhere in the world where we do business.
- Work closely with our team to plan and execute client programs within budget and timeline while delivering impeccable quality and level of service;
- Proactively liaise with clients and their team members to be sure expectations are set and met and their programs are successful;
- Manage program schedules, resourcing, consultant work orders and invoices and client contracts;
- Identify process gaps and identify and help implement new best practices as we strive to improve our clients’ experiences with Refinery.
- Manage logistics such as event planning, materials procurement and production, shipping and a million other details that will contribute to a five-star client experience. Packing, lifting and carrying items that weigh up to 25 lbs may be necessary in this role.
Keys to Success
- Two to four years experience in a similar role, preferably doing client-facing project work;
- Client-focused – you have experience delivering exceptional service;
- Detail-oriented – your attention to detail is scary good; you literally think of everything;
- Adaptable – you have been in environments where you had to prioritize multiple projects and tasks and wear many hats…and you like it that way;
- “Can-do,” proactive attitude; you’ll take the initiative to get stuff done;
- Organized, for yourself and for the benefit of others;
- Great teammate – you’ll pitch in to help others to achieve team goals;
- Post-Secondary education and/or certification in Project Management definitely helps;
- Technology is your friend – You’re unafraid to learn new systems and you’ve got mad skills in the MS Office suite and other applications that we may need or we may not know we need until you show us.
You researched what we do, how we do it and who we are by checking out our website at www.refineryleadership.com .
Refinery’s Value Proposition
We’re a highly skilled team with diverse business and life experience. We share a natural curiosity, passion for our work, and a desire to develop our clients and ourselves. We’re always learning, evolving and sharing. Everyone on Refinery’s team has an impact on the business every day with everything they do and we’re looking for another impact player in our new PC.
We will promise that as a Refinery game-changer you will have:
- Challenging work that will be the catalyst for transforming our client’s culture, team members, and business results;
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the company and to help others do the same;
- A collaborative, friendly, supportive and fun group of co-workers;
- Competitive compensation and benefits including an open vacation policy, flexible schedules and working arrangements, profit-sharing program, early Friday closures, and an annual employee retreat.
Tell us about some of your experience in a cover letter that comes along with your resume. We’ll be in touch with you for a telephone chat if we think there’s a potential match. Beyond that, there will be a couple of opportunities to come in and interact with the team for further exploration of fit with the team and for the role. We are looking to hire as soon as possible. Thanks for applying to firstname.lastname@example.org !