Refinery is looking for a full-time Program Delivery Coordinator to join our growing Consulting Team! The primary responsibility of the Program Delivery Coordinator is to ensure seamless technical delivery of Refinery’s virtual programs, which can be done out of our head office in Vancouver, BC or remotely from wherever in Canada your home office may be.
Who and What is Refinery?
We are a highly skilled, incredible group of people that brings a cacophony of business, academic and life experiences to the table. We share a natural curiosity and passion for our work, and a desire to develop our clients and ourselves. We know that most people don’t unleash their full potential because they are unable or even afraid to dig deep and challenge their own perceptions and beliefs. We help people to reveal their true selves because we know that real, sustainable change and growth can happen only through exposing ourselves. We do this for personal reasons: We believe that everyone has a better, healthier, stronger version of themselves that is just waiting to be unleashed upon the world.
Those who have observed the way we work, as well as those who have experienced the fruits of that labour would describe what we do at Refinery as fun – and they would not be wrong! It is, however, important for us to stress how seriously we take this work and the level of commitment required to design, develop, and deliver learning that has a real impact. In other words, we run a very tight ship in order to pull it all off so that it does appear seamless and fun! A critical part of being committed to ‘the work’ means living it personally, which is not for the faint of heart. Living our work means acknowledging that we’re all human and imperfect; it means holding yourself accountable for ongoing personal development; being open to stretching outside of your comfort zone in service of growth; giving and receiving regular feedback; nurturing curiosity; and always welcoming diverse perspectives – be it in a formal meeting or your inner monologue.
- Work closely with our team to plan, communicate, and execute projects not only within budgets and timeline but with impeccable quality and level of service
- Ensure accurate and timely development of all technical support requirements to support best-in-class virtual facilitation
- Contribute to the ongoing enhancement of virtual program design, development, and delivery
- Support the development of outstanding facilitation-ready visual aids and supplementary documents
- Coordinate, pilot and adapt new virtual program experiences as required
- Manage a million other details that will contribute to a five-star client experience
Keys to Success
- Tech savvy, with demonstrable proficiency in video conferencing platforms (i.e. Zoom, MSTeams, Webex)
- Proficiency in MS Office with a focus on PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Detail oriented with compulsion for top quality and outstanding design
- Growth oriented – wants to learn and help others learn
- Highly adaptable and can excel in ambiguity
- Entrepreneurial, a self-starter and highly collaborative
- Curious about how the virtual learning and development space is evolving
- Committed to continued learning about best in class technical support platforms, features, etc.
- Able to manage and deliver on multiple priorities within challenging and changing time frames
- Above all else, holds themselves accountable
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with senior-level client contacts on a regular basis
- Besides excellent written/spoken English, written/spoken French and/or Spanish would be fantastic
- A background in Learning and Development or Instructional Design would be very cool
- You learned about what we do, how we do it and who we are by checking out our website at refineryleadership.com.
What We Can Promise You
- Challenging work that delivers game-changing results for our clients
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the company and to help others do the same
- A collaborative, friendly, supportive, and fun group of co-workers
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive compensation and benefits including an open vacation policy, performance bonus program, and a variety of miscellaneous perks (i.e. company retreats, summits, optional daily workouts, lunch games, coffee chats, office snacks etc.)
Tell us about yourself in a cover letter that accompanies your resume – please don’t skip this part but do feel free to think outside the CV template! If you’re in need of a little inspiration, consider responding to the following question(s):
- Tell us about a memorable learning experience that you can recall, that’s resulted in a perspective/behaviour shift for you. What was it about that experience that was so memorable? What has been the impact of that learning on your personal or professional life?
- What’s something you think you would like to practice doing (more of, less of, or differently) in service of your own development?
- Be thoughtful with this one. If you end up on the team, we’ll be holding you accountable. We take this s*** very seriously!
- What does great leadership look like to you? If you had a magic wand and could instill one quality in all leaders so the world could be a better place, what ONE quality would that be?
Don’t call us. We’ll call you.
We’ll be reaching out directly to coordinate follow-up conversations with qualified candidates. We are looking to hire as soon as possible!
Thanks for applying to email@example.com!